Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall controlling activities of Quality Assurance, Quality Control & fulfilment of QMS/IMS and Customer requirements.
- Ensure and focus to achieve there are no claims / complaints from any customer
- Ensure effective inspection as per QAP, identification and traceability at Incoming, in process-production and at final stage so that non-conforming product shall not release to customer.
- Co-ordinate with purchase & Marketing team to analysis rejection issues & to reduce the same by using quality tools to improve OEE of plant.
- Establish, document, implement and maintain the processes needed for the QMS & HSE management system as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 as applicable at the Factory and effective document control system.
- Manage Quality Audit & Self Assessments/ Customer audits.
- Prepare and communicate Quality reports to Leadership including Report on rejections
- Inculcate for Team Work Attaining Quality Goals with other Department & within departments
- Manage Quality innovation in Quality for Organization growth
- Provide Training to all Employee on Quality related requirements.
- Promote Quality culture in Organization
- Coordinate packaging development with the customers to make packaging proposal with respect to operational feasibility.
- Ensure all MSDS is available with valid date
- Establish growth-worthy Quality KPIs and its achievements.
- Drive and effectively implement Quality Tools like, TQM, 7QC, Kaizen etc.
- Carry out quality assessment of subcontractors / Suppliers as per the requirement / needs.
- Manage and control lab controls like as calibration ,Proper test method ,Handling of Instruments
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have knowledge in Packaging Industries and ability to use various measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, profile projectors and Machine used for Corrugation testing like as Bursting Strength machine, Compression test, porosity test of paper, ,ECT, FCT ,Viscosity ,GSM ,Cobb, RCT and others.
- Basic Knowledge of paper and corrugation boxes and process.
- Knowledge about ISO/QMS latest certifications and compliances and Inspections.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in approach and adapt to changing priorities and requirements .
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Technical skills
- Good team working abilities
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Packaging & Containers
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization
Horizon is an iconic brand, Fueling the continued success of one of the India's most recognized brand in Corrugated Boxes Manufacturing with National Presence , we pride ourselves on connecting leading industries in India to the products and experiences they expect and deserve in the Market. We have 10 units with a capacity of producing 1,40,000 tons of corrugated boxes per annum with a revenue of approx. Rs.1000 cr. per annum. Our vision is to have a presence in all emerging markets with advanced infrastructure for maintaining sustainable growth. Horizon Packs clients are from Fast Moving Consumer Goods category to White goods (Electronics, House hold Appliances) to Foods & Beverages, Automobile, E-Commerce, Sports and Toys. We cover most of the multinationals operating in India. These clients have been nurtured by us over three decades by building and maintaining very close rapport at all levels. Company Website : www.horizonpacks.com
Contact Company:Horizon Packs
Address:A-801,8th Floor, Naman Midtown, 8th, Naman Midtown, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road West,, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400013, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India